Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review: Nad's

I was sent a few products from Nads. Nad's is a hair removal system for both men and women. Now I will be honest, waxing scares the crap out of me. I just don't like the pain. But I figured I would give it a try and see what happens.

The products I was sent to try were the body strips, facial strips, brow shaper, bikini/underarm strips and the nose wax. I tried the underarm strips and the eyebrow shaper and here is what I thought.

I liked the eyebrow shaper. The only thing is you have to make sure the wax is "warm" enough by rubbing it in between your palms because the wax is super thick. If it's not warmed up enough it makes it kind of hard to apply. However, once I got the wax warm it was easy to apply, removing the wax and my unwanted hair was not a painful as I anticipated.

The other thing that I tired was the Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips. This was a different story. The strips are what I call a twofer. And again, you have to rub the strip between your palms in order to warm up the wax. This was painful. But again, I am not a wax kind of gal. I ended up having to go back over the areas with a razor because it didnt get all of the unwanted hair. I will say that the waxed hair didn't grow right back like the shaved hair.

Overall, the product I did use were ok. I will use the eyebrow shaper again, but I more then likely will not be making it a habit of waxing my underarms. Giving that fact that I had to go over the area with a razor anyways, I might as well just shave and deal with having to do like every other day.

Nads Hair Removal products are available at your local drugstores as well as Walmart. Product information can be found on their website www.nads.com.

1 comment:

organizare evenimente corporate said...

Thanks for your post! I'll try the Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips, I'm very curious about it!