Jump To:

Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls

When I got the email to review The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls (book2) I was excited. I am a true fan of nail art and WAH Nails has not failed me yet.

Book 2 is a little more in depth than book 1. It gives more tips on how to be a successful blogger to what you should have in your nail kit. Book 2 does still offer step by step instructions on how to create their nail arts.

How easy are these nail art to recreate, I am by no means an expert and I can recreate them. Of course they are not as good as the WAH Nail girls themselves, but they I like them.

As much as I am obsessed with WAH Nails, I am a little disappointed that they are solely based out of the UK. Yes, they are a UK based company which means all their supplies are based there too and last I checked they weren't shipping to the US. Oh did I mention supplies? Yes, WAH Nails has available (to my UK readers) nail art pens/paint, sticker sheets(which some are included in book 1) t-shirts, nail wraps and of course book 1. Book 2 will be available to order worldwide on September 10th, but I am going to give you a sneak peak inside book 2 as well as which of the nail arts I am currently wearing.








 



Leopard Print & Tartan
Make sure to be on the look out for The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls (book 2). In the mean time check out The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art (book 1) on sale now, also follow WAH Nails on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr. Be sure to check out the website WAH Nails, you can place orders( only in UK) they also have nail art from the new book.

"No Nails, No Life" -WAH Nails

No comments: