Jump To:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty: Addiction NV Cosmetics

It is that time of the year that we bloggers get ton of emails about gift ideas. Some I look at others I don’t. Im glad I did with this one.
I just got the cutest thing in the mail. It is a candy cane flavored lip balm from Addiction NV.
Addiction NV
It is called Naughty, But Nice Candy Cane Lip Balm. The packaging is cute. You have to push in the bottom which clicks, like a pen, and pull the lip balm out. I thought that was different. It has vitamin E, shea butter, spearmint, apricot oil, sweet almond oil, and antioxidants. It is not tested on animals.
I am wearing it now and I like it. You can feel the spearmint in it. It has a cooling effect, feels nice. It has the mint smell. Kinda taste like a candy cane. It has a slight red tint, it is swirled with red and white to match any skintone. And I was happy with that since I have a darker skintone, I cant/wont wear red lips. This was just a hint of red.
Addiction NV2
I think this will make a cute stocking stuffer. It is a great buy. I went to website and I liked it. You can purchase this lip balm for $18 on www.addictionnv.com.
You can also follow them on twitter and facebook.

No comments: