Jump To:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty: New From L.A. Colors

If you’ve been to the L.A. Colors website then you notice that they have about 13 or so new items, and my dear beauty junkies, I have two of them. EXCITED!!!!
Palette1
This was the beautiful package I received from L.A. Colors. So whats behind the card? Glad you ask:
Open Palette


This is the Eye Design 30 Color Eyeshadow Palette.  It is a shimmer palette and it comes in two different color palettes. This one is Design. The shadows are encased in a small hard plastic case. It comes with a dual side applicator.
Applying the shadows, the color is very pigmented. The texture is kinda chalky to me. Nothing I cant live with. I did have some creasing towards the end of the day, but it was the end of the day so that didn’t really bother me. I do love a palette and I like this one. I just wish it had a mirror on it, I carry big enough bags that I could throw this in one and have shadow on the go.
Something else I got was the Jumbo Eyepencil. And I have it in Wave.
PencilThe color is like a dark shimmer blue. It currently comes in 24 beautiful shades. I have never used an eye pencil and I have yet to use it.
Overall, I am a fan of L.A. Colors they make crazy affordable cosmetics. I love that you can go into just about any dollar store and go nuts and get great buys.
You can check out all the new items from L.A. Colors including these by visiting their website www.lacolors.com. You can also check retail locations.
You can also follow L.A Colors on Twitter and on Facebook.

No comments: