Jump To:

Friday, December 23, 2011

Beauty: Cetaphil

OMG!!! Do I really need to review this product? Well for those of you who have not heard of this product or have yet to try it, I will do you this solid. This is Cetaphil, my new FAVORITE product. I originally seen this product while watching a make up haul on YT and I decided to give it a go. At first I was a little put off by the price, it was like close to $10 and this is a 16 oz, but I bought it anyways and it is well worth $10.



With winter coming up, washing your hands becomes a different thing. And I dont care how moisturizing hand soaps claim to be, my hands aint going. So I needed something that would moisturized and up hold against the weather. Let me tell you, this is whats up. I put this on my hands before work and no matter how many times I wash my hands, they never look ashy or dry. On the days I dont use this, it looks like Ive been playing with sand paper in a bag of flour and I dont care how cute your nails are, dry hands is not a good look. And with Cetaphil, a little goes a long way. I bought this product actually about two months ago and I have over half of jar left.

This product is definitely a most have. It is for dry sensitive skin, but even if thats not you, I am sure it will still do you justice. I am thinking about getting the facial wash for about the same price.

Purchase info: Cetaphil

No comments: