Jump To:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hair: Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner

This product review is on Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner.

This is my very first time using Carol's Daughter. I have heard great things about it and once I seen that ULTA was going to start carrying it I jumped on it. I actually purchased this and another product from the line.

This product has a lot of natural ingredients, including hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch and hydrolyzed corn starch. It plays the duo role of a leave in and a detangler. It contains aloe vera which as you all know is wonderful on the hair.

I found the best way to use this product is while the hair is wet, although it works well on dry hair as well. Even though my hair is fine, it is a pain to detangle, but this product is a hair god sent. I spray this on and use my wide tooth comb and its like butter. I have also used it to detangle 2-3 day old twist outs and it worked as promise. It is by far the best leave in/detangler I have used. It is definitely a staple product and I will not detangle wet or dry without it. It leaves a wonderful scent in your hair and leaves it feeling very moisturized. I highly recommend this product to anyone with natural or hard to detangle hair. Once you use it you wont look back. I am excited about adding other Carol's Daughter products to my collection of hair products.

Check out the Carol's Daughter the website to learn more about this product and more. Also be sure to visit your local ULTA salon to see which Carol's Daughter products they have waiting on you!

No comments: