Jump To:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beauty: BirchBox Opening

So I have seen this Birch Box on different blogs and decided that I wanted one. If you have never heard of Birch Box, basically what it is is a box of samples. When you sign up you fill out a beauty survey and the samples are suppose to be based off of that. It is a subscription, you can choose $10 monthly or $110 for a year.

So today I got my first Birch Box and this is what I got:
So the items I got were: and their full siz prices

The Cool Fix (treats ingrown hairs, razor bumps etc) 2 fl oz $11 & 5.3 fl oz $25
Quidad (Heat & Humidity Gel for your hair) 6 oz. $16
Smashbox (photo finish foundation primer) 1 fl oz. $36
Hair tie Set of 3 $5
June Jacobs (face masque) 3.7 fl oz $62

I am not too impressed. Not for $10. I am hoping next month's will be a little better then this months. But if you want to check out Birch Box, go to www.birchbox.com

No comments: