Jump To:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beauty: Birchbox: October

Its Birchbox time!!! I actually got it Friday before we left, but we had everything and then some going on since we’ve been back, its been crazy. Anywho, Im sure you all know about Birchbox and how the program works. If for some reason you don’t, Birchbox is a sample subscription program that costs $10/month and you get samples based on a quiz you take when you sign up. This is what the box looks like:
box
The box is not very big and you NEVER know what you are getting until it arrives. This is my second box. I cancelled after the first one, but I renewed my subscription. Here is what I got:
pic1
CONTENT:
(l-r)
Orofluido Beauty Elixir (hair) 3.4 fl oz $29.99
Befine Lip Serum  BeLips Duo $25
Laura Geller Spackle 2 oz. $25
AHAVA Rich Cleansing Cream 3.4 fl oz $30
EXTRA: The Laundress Delicate Wash
My thoughts….this is my second box and my second time unimpressed. Come on Birchbox.  I mean I know its only $10/month, but I am not happy with this. I think I will be cancelling services again and keeping them cancelled. I cant use the oil in my hair, Ive heard not so great thins about the Spackle, the others I have to try.
Anyway, if you want to give Birchbox a go, then go to their website www.birchbox.com.

No comments: