Jump To:

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beauty: Everyday Minerals

I got to sample the Trick or Treat Kit from Everyday Minerals. And let me tell you why Im upset. Because I bought a blockbuster for $50 from a place (whose name we’ll leave out) and the shadows are not nearly as pigmented as the shadows from Everyday Minerals who are waaay cheaper. Before I get further into the review here is what I got today:
Everyday Minerals
Back row: Bollywood Blush, Black Eyeliner and Weeping Willow Eyeliner (matte). The brush is a Junior Eye Kabuki Brush. Front row: Concentrate Eye Shadow, Floating Feathers Eye Shadow and Mystic Nights Eye Shadow.


This was my very first time using minerals, I was always scared the powder would get in my eyes and blind me for life. But I must say, I love this kit. Im not a blush person so I probably wont use that. I applied the Weeping Willow (I know it’s a liner, so) only over my eyelid, just at the bottom:
Everyday Minerals4
Everyday Minerals3
Then I used a big foundation brush and blended in. Let me tell you, using my phone camera in my bathroom, my eye make up NEVER picks up. This is the first. Im hooked. I have no doubt that I will be purchasing more of the eye make up. It washes off easily with just soap and water. The prices are crazy affordable, I'm talking for Floating Feathers, it’s $8 for a mini and $5 for a travel, and they offer “try me” promos. This particular kit with everything I got is just $14. You can purchase this kit and others from the website www.everydayminerals.com. Go and check them out. I swear you will love them.

No comments: